Sunday, December 30, 2007

Starting

I've started this blog because I want to make more of a habit to write consistently, with the view that writing more is writing better. But really I think small is what counts in many times we can think of, and so this blog will be sparse, mostly because if I have nothing good to say I simply won't say it. But of course what I think is good probably goes against what many others might prefer, so for them it might be even a smaller amount of anything actually said. Most of these entries will be reflections on spirituality. I am trying to step into what looks at least halfway like the contemplative life. If you don't have a clue what a "contemplative life" looks like then I hope through my entries I can show you. For the greater part no one will likely read these entries, but really I am not up for fame and fortune, so here I am!

No comments: